lunes, 23 de enero de 2012

Ready for BSBP!!!!!!

I just arrived from an exhausting trip to Texas, with new ideas, material, and specially....... My bead soup blog party beads!!!!!!!!!! My partner Tejae send them to texas, i was so excited when i received them!!!!!!!! on my way back, during my fligth, my mind was bubbling with all the ideas i have for this beautifull items, i will start my project tomorrow, and here they are......
(By the way i need a better camera)

A beautifull heart pendant

Handmade beads


Beads and conectors




Aren´t they amazing???? check out more of her beautifull creations at http://www.tejaesart.com/

3 comentarios:

  1. I love the heart focal and those handmade beads! -- (I am such a sucker for hearts!) It's a beautiful soup mix, have fun creating and I can't wait to see what you make!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. thank you Vonna!!!!! i loved all the pretty stuff Tejae sent me!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. A beautiful mix! You can make more than one thing easily with that!!!

    ResponderEliminar